Nanotech Industries, Inc., USA
ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY NANOTECHNOLOGIES FOR COATINGS TECHNOLOGY
The following new industrial coatings nanotechnologies are presented:
- Nanostructured composites based on Interpenetrated Polymer Network;
- Epoxy-rubber composites with nanoheterogenic structure;
- Nanocomposites based on hybrid organo-silicate matrix;
- Polymer nanocomposites with very low permeability and high resistance to aggressive environments;
- Polymer matrix nanocomposites and nanomembranes produced by SDP method;
- Biodegradable coating materials based on nanocellulose;
- Polymer nanocomposites containing carbon nanotubes and fullerenes with terminated hydroxyurethane groups;
- Nanocomposite coatings based on liquid polybutadienes.
These industrial nanotechnologies are environment friendly and are mainly “green chemistry” product with using, for example, nonisocyanate polyurethanes based on modified soya been oil containing reactionable cyclocarbonates groups.